You agree to this purchasing policy for all donations and when you submit your application and pay for your enrollment fee.
Vendor / Exhibitor/ Participant/ Maker are interchangeable terms used to describe the applicant. For the sake of this policy, we will refer to the applicant as "Vendor".
Vancouver Island Market / VIM Productions Limited, VIM and VI Market are interchangeable terms used to describe this organization. We will refer to this organization here as VI Market.
Purchasing policy for all Donations (including additional donations from Vendors during their enrollment fee checkout process) made to VI Market:
- All donations are non-refundable.
- All anonymous donations reserve the right to remain anonymous and the contact information you submit for the purchase will not be saved by VI Market (unless you are enrolled in other VI Market Happy Mail Program or other initiative asking for your contact information).
Purchasing policy for all Vendors:
- All vendor deposits and options are non-refundable and must be paid first.
All payments are to be processed via e-Transfers OR credit.
An admin fee of $30 will be charge against you if any payment errors, or cancellation requests are made.* (see refund policy schedule)
- The name/business/email registered to your table| booth is the vendor approved to vend at our market.
- In the event that Health Authorities do *not* permit us to continue this market, a non refundable fee of $100 will apply and vendor will be refunded the remaining amounts paid at a reasonable time frame as soon as we find out we have to cancel. Fees paid will first go toward other incentives or credit towards postponed market with administrative charge applicable to every adjustment.
- Forfeiting your right to vend if you pay late (please pay within 72hrs of acceptance).
- You are responsible for cleanliness and upkeep of your surrounding space.
- By selecting "As an accepted vendor, you must allow us to send you communication emails." during the checkout process, you agree to receive emails / notifications/ spam or junk folders regularly for communication from us.
- The items you have been approved to sell are listed here. (Opens in a New Window)
- Professionalism Matters. It is not okay before, during or immediately at closing belittle, ridicule or disrespect organizers, our partners, performers, fellow vendors, volunteers or patrons. If there is a concern, it is okay to take this offline outside the premises, in person after the market or in emergency situations, alert our staff so we can have a conversation in private. We uphold and maintain professionalism and respect the integrity of this market at all times. Failure to abide by this condition may result in immediate removal from the market without refund and the vendor will not be invited back.
- You will have fun and (re/)share on social, post on your own page and promote your participation at the show as you have checked off in initial enrollment.
- VI Market makes no representations or warranties about your sales or success at the show and is not responsible for any losses you may incur. We are a small business too and the cost outlined in this enrollment serves to grow this business.
- You are solely responsible for obtaining all permits, licenses, facilities, insurance and approvals reasonably required to sell your products /services at the show. We uphold the same responsibilities for our business.
- You will indemnify VI Market for any loss, fine, penalty, judgment, legal fees, and expenses reasonably connected with your failure to comply with the terms of this agreement or any liability, negligence, or injury resulting from your products, actions, conduct, booth setup, take down, display or trade activities.
- VI Market may amend or update these terms and conditions from time to time and you agree to be bound by such future amendments or updates.
- Kindness Matters here. No exceptions.
*In the event that Health Authorities do *not* permit us to continue this market, a non refundable fee of $100 will apply and vendor will be refunded the remaining amounts paid at a reasonable time frame as soon as we find out we have to cancel.