The following are the Payment and Refund Policy and the Terms and Conditions of Participation in any Vancouver Island Market which must be read, understood, and agreed to before being accepted as a vendor.
These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time as required and you agree to be bound by any future updates upon delivery of notice of such updates.
VIM Productions Limited will be hitherto referred to as VIM.
PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
Upon acceptance as a vendor, a deposit will be required to complete your application. There are no refunds on the deposit paid. A partial refund will be available for the remaining payment up until 30 days before the first market day. After 30 days, there will be no refunds available. If you are accepted as a vendor within the 30 days before the first market day, there will be no refund on any fees paid. If you are removed from the market for any reason, there will be no refund available for any fees paid.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- All exhibitor fees (deposits) and options are non-refundable as per the Refund Policy.
- The business registered to your booth is the applicant and approved vendor.
- You will comply with all local zoning, bylaws, and health and safety rules.
- You will only sell the products outlined in this application unless prior written approval is obtained from VIM.
- You will only sell products that have at least one of these criteria: designed by you, made by you, sourced locally, and/or made in Canada.
- You (or your representative) are required to be present in your booth the entire duration of the show and will not take down your booth until the show is closed.
- You will be respectful to organizers, VIM partners, fellow vendors, volunteers, and patrons.
- VIM makes no representations or warranties about your sales or success at the show and is not responsible for any losses you may incur if the show is cancelled or shortened for reasons outside of the reasonable control of VIM.
- You will comply with all requests and directives from VIM personnel during the show to ensure that other exhibitors and customers, at the sole discretion of VIM, have a safe, enjoyable, and positive experience. Any violation of this may result in your immediate removal from the market.
- You are solely responsible for obtaining all permits, licenses, facilities, insurance, and approvals reasonably required to sell your products at the show. VIM will not be responsible for any costs, damages, theft, or economic loss resulting from your failure to comply with this term. If any government agency, court, person, or commercial body orders sale of your products ceases, you will immediately comply with this order.
- You will not share company information publicly as a vendor at our market. This is a binding contract between you and VIM. If you have any questions, please contact us so we can address your concerns in private.
- You will indemnify VIM for any loss, fine, penalty, judgement, legal fees, and expenses reasonably connected with your failure to comply with the terms of this agreement or any liability, negligence, gross negligence, or injury resulting from your products, actions, conduct, booth setup, display, or trade activities.
- VIM may amend or update these terms from time to time and you agree to be bound by such future amendments or updates.
- You are responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of your surrounding space.
If you fail to comply with the terms of this agreement contained herein and as amended or updated from time to time, whether before or during the show, VIM may cancel your application or remove you and prohibit your attendance at the show. In this case, there will be no refund available.