There are so many craft markets on Vancouver Island of which many are being held at similar times. This got us wondering… why should you participate at one (or more) of our Markets?
Here are the top 7 reasons that make VIM the premium choice for vendors in the greater Vancouver Island area.
- We are Vancouver Island’s largest curated market. We have a selective jury process and limit the number of Makers in certain categories. This is to create a diverse collection of Makers.
- Makers who primarily sell online enjoy our markets because they are able to get instantaneous feedback from customers as well as showcase their entire line of products.
- Store buyers are commonly seen attending our markets, thus attendance generates exposure for product lines.
- We give companies a venue where they can invite and connect with influencers in person and create lasting relationships.
- Our markets have been known to be the spark that gets Makers to the next level.
- New Makers enjoy launching their companies at our markets so they are able to get a taste test or test run of their product lines. Seeing what products create the most buzz. Many Makers attribute the development of their product lines from learning what their customers were most interest in our markets.
- Repeat VIM vendors have repeat VIM shoppers! Many shoppers come back each show to find vendors from previous shows. Missing out even on one show can mean a lost in sales from past efforts.
You can set up your business profile now and keep an eye out for our next application. (Winter 2019 Application is now closed)
If you’re a returning vendor or have a profile set up, you can log in and go here to complete our winter market application here.
Check out what some of our past vendors had to say about their experience with us.